• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel less bad about taking since 2010 to fit a DVD drive in my PC now.

Comment

Here's the new belt within the old belt, to give an idea of how much the old one had stretched

Comment

Fan-Damnily over for lunch. Gazebo from Aldi is very good actually...

Korean Grilled chicken, Portuguese Grilled chicken (free range of course). Russian / Latvian potato & beetroot salad. Japanese asparagus & broccoli salad.

Sweet melon ice-cream and windfall apple crumble.

The Weber [emoji2400] did the business.

Tired and just ready for Countryfile.
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I keep meaning to get a turkey leg but never remember when I'm shopping
          BOGOF.

Though I cooked one, the other being in the freezer for another time.

Walk walked.

New lawn given another trim, which it needed, though the rest of the lawns don't.

Shower showered.

The cold water is getting satisfyingly colder now.

One really can't beat a nice bit of mortification of the flesh.

Tea: Another of those Ginsters' Moroccan vegan pasty things, 3 ham and mustard sandwiches on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower & spelt bread, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea, some colour of corner yog.

In other news, it's not often one hears of goings on in Banwen on the 6 o'clock R4 news.

There's been a rave up there and the aboriginal inhabitants are not best pleased with having a shedload of oiks disturbing their peace by discarding litter & pissing & tulipting & shooting up everywhere.

Also according to the news, some chaps were brought down from a Scottish mountain when the temperature dropped to -10 deg overnight.

Another fundraising debacle.

Wonder how much the helo cost.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I feel less bad about taking since 2010 to fit a DVD drive in my PC now.

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            BOGOF.

Though I cooked one, the other being in the freezer for another time.

Walk walked.

New lawn given another trim, which it needed, though the rest of the lawns don't.

Shower showered.

The cold water is getting satisfyingly colder now.

One really can't beat a nice bit of mortification of the flesh.

Tea: Another of those Ginsters' Moroccan vegan pasty things, 3 ham and mustard sandwiches on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower & spelt bread, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea, some colour of corner yog.

In other news, it's not often one hears of goings on in Banwen on the 6 o'clock R4 news.

There's been a rave up there and the aboriginal inhabitants are not best pleased with having a shedload of oiks disturbing their peace by discarding litter & pissing & tulipting & shooting up everywhere.

Also according to the news, some chaps were brought down from a Scottish mountain when the temperature dropped to -10 deg overnight.

Another fundraising debacle.

Wonder how much the helo cost.
            a few million squids i should think.
            those abominations aren't cheap.

Comment

I noticed on the way to the Chinese last night that despite the ongoing local lockdown, the several "massage parlours" along the road have reopened

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I noticed on the way to the Chinese last night that despite the ongoing local lockdown, the several "massage parlours" along the road have reopened
                very handy when waiting for a chinese eh?

Comment

in other news, dinner was a fish pie (sainsbury's TTD)
                  and a nice rioja blanco.
                  ents: - F1 highlights, then back to ozzie fantasyland.
                  two more days off.
                  i could get used to this.

Comment

Bins sorted for tomorrow. Though the refuse collectors turn up at 10am now

Countryfile watched. A Mary Berry fest.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Catching up on the Tour de France. I only ever watch the highlights show at 7pm each evening on ITV4 as the live event isn't always that exciting.

I was hoping to see the start in Nice, or the end, this year but it wasn't to be. Next year, Rodders!

It'll be interesting to see how the race goes without Froome and Thomas up the front.
                      Last edited by ladymuck; 30 August 2020, 21:20.

Comment

Working...
                      X