• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After yesterday's superpali excitement I went to check when the previous one was made - it's back in May 2012.

It also seems there was zero excitment regarding Palis back then as I got it with a regular post

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Who would have thought that the State opening of Parliament would cause problems around Westminster.

And its not as if you didn't had lots of notice about the date.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Now catching up on Heathrow: Britain's Busiest Airport. A new series filmed before CV19 took hold

Comment

Dropped me hat again today and had to walk back to find it. Maybe it's trying to escape. A life stuck on my grotty old head, who can blame it?

Spent morning with loony ladies 1 to 5. Off to coast with loony lady 1 tomorrow.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          After yesterday's superpali excitement I went to check when the previous one was made - it's back in May 2012.

It also seems there was zero excitment regarding Palis back then as I got it with a regular post
          A certain Giant Alien Lizard deleted many hundreds of posts (if not thousands) since then, so I'm afraid that wasn't a superpali back then - hence the lack of excitement

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            A certain Giant Alien Lizard deleted many hundreds of posts (if not thousands) since then, so I'm afraid that wasn't a superpali back then - hence the lack of excitement
            Well that's not cricket!

Comment

I did wonder
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Now catching up on Heathrow: Britain's Busiest Airport. A new series filmed before CV19 took hold
                Live footage from the next series:

(Still the busiest though!)

Comment

Live footage from the next series:

(Still the busiest though!)

Comment

Healthy (comparatively) tea of ham, pea and lentil soup with wholemeal bread

And now cooling on the rack and to be sampled in a bit: apple and blackberry tarts topped with flaked almonds

Comment

And now cooling on the rack and to be sampled in a bit: apple and blackberry tarts topped with flaked almonds
                      Turned out very tasty with a bit of honeycomb & salted caramel ice cream

Comment

Working...
                      X