• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch, after a hard morning of incantationisating in my shiny retuned pentacle, was 2xpetits pains (bake at home), with serrano ham and manchego cheese.
    luvvly jubbly.
    and earl grey tea.

weekly techs progress meeting done.
    almost beer o'clock.
    TFIF

Comment

Roast pork and apple sauce bap (wholemeal) for lunch

I'd usually have a bag of crisps with that, but I'm out of crisps and can't be bothered to go shopping

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Looks like her next door, being a nurse & all, has picked up CV19.

She's gone off for a test now just.
        Oh feck.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Someone in the flats Eek Twin B moved into on Wednesday had a test yesterday and was found to be positive today.

That didn't stop said girl (not twin B) going to the party last night (twin B didn't go thankfully) and spreading it to everyone else.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Plat du jour was Bavette et frîtes (avec sauce echalôtes). Washed down with un demi Rosé.
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

A grand total of zero recycling bins have been emptied so far. Either they're running late, or they've completely given up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                A grand total of zero recycling bins have been emptied so far. Either they're running late, or they've completely given up
                If they are anything like my local council when they swapped companies, you will have to complain the next working day, Monday.

Then nearly every Monday for 2 months.

Then get your neighbours to join in.

Then after another 3 months of everyone complaining they will start remembering to empty all the recycling bins on the street.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Hope she's OK (and hasn't passed it on to you)
                  She's 50ish.

She has come within 6 feet of me this week when passing over some mail for me that's still addressed to next door.

Other than that, I keep my distance.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    She's 50ish.

She has come within 6 feet of me this week when passing over some mail for me that's still addressed to next door.

Other than that, I keep my distance.
                    Single, married, Nurse Gladys lookalike?
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Single, married, Nurse Gladys lookalike?
                      Plump and married to my nephew.

I was labouring under the mistaken impression that I had half a shoulder of lamb in the freezer.

It would appear that this was, indeed, a mistake.

I may have to leap out & buy one to cook for Sunday lunch.

Tea: Tesco chunky breaded haddock, stewed pears and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

I'm getting a bit bored with pears if I'm honest.

And there's still knocking on for a hundred still on the tree, though a couple fell off today to grace the front room floor with their colleagues.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 11 September 2020, 16:36.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X