• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely tea of gammon, fried eggs, chips and beans

Comment

Ambulance outside; I think it's for a few doors up again

Comment

Dinner was lamb chops, mushrooms in a cream and brandy sauce and lavishly buttered veg.

Ents is Warrior Nun on Netflix that is "a bit" Buffy inspired, right down to the priest who seemed fashioned on Anthony Head. Enjoying it so far. Currently on the growth journey required to get the lead in a fighting position then I presume it'll be the usual thing of a baddy per episode all interlinked with the overall season baddy.

Comment

Drain lorry outside now. They struggled to open up the grid outside next door, but they seem to have managed it now and done whatever they do.

I tell you, it's all go around here tonight!

Comment

sausage & chips...

last night it was anthropoid which was a remake about chezch patriots assassinating Reinhardt Heidrich then holding the SS off for 6 hours - truly brave men and sorry women, forgot the local ladies provided support and a beard.

Tonight Frozen (again with Miss v3) and The Boy season 2.
            Last edited by vetran; 14 September 2020, 11:04.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Tonight's reading: another chapter of Night of Camp David, followed by starting One of Us by Åsne Seierstad, about Anders Breivik. Sounds like he came from a quite exceptionally dysfunctional family

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                sausage & chips...

last night it was anthropoid which was a remake about chezch patriots assassinating Reinhardt Heidrich then holding the SS off for 6 hours - truly brave men.

Tonight Frozen (again with Miss v3) and The Boy season 2.
                I thought the ending in the Church was very emotional, knowing that the finality was inevitable...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning

CBS again in hazy sarf herts.
                  Monday
                  meh.

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

Blue sky with high haze (or something).

Some bastard has polished that fecking telex Machine again.

1018 mBar on the barometer with 71% RH indicated.

Slightly warmer at 19.1 deg. in here.

Monday.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 14 September 2020, 08:28.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

CBS, etc. 400g of porcini picked this morning - none from the usual places, due to The Dog (tw) refusing to walk in that direction.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X