• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and I moved my car back into a prime spot outside my flat.

It's a bit warm out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Oh and I moved my car back into a prime spot outside my flat.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        The parentals visit has been successfully concluded. I have only missed the first half hour of live TdF coverage, which is pretty good going.

Father was grumpy about the drive through Putney so much so that I think he's going A4/M4 and onto the M25 instead.
        They have just arrived home, so I reckon they did go the A4/M4 route.

(In case you're wondering how I know the former but not the latter - we always do 'three rings' to confirm arrived home. No need to have a chat about it)

Comment

Nothing wrong with being grumpy about driving through that London.

Tesco and Morrisons duly visited, profender washed & put away.

Walk walked.

Shower showered.

Tea: Heinz tomato soup with a hint of chilli, the end of last week's Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Scotland's scenic railways: 4: 20:00.

Oak Island nutjobs: Blaze: 21:00.

Bit of Alien 3 2nd dvd which had better be more inneresting than the film .

Sounds very much as if production wasn't a bundle of larfs.

Not having a script when greenlit and release date set probly didn't help

Lightning & Thunderstorms - United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland

Stone me, that's a bit busy.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 September 2020, 17:04.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Getting dark again. I suppose it's only to be expected, what with the Autumnal Equinox being this Tuesday

Comment

Dinner is a Charlie Binghams moussaka for one. I meant to do some veg with it but I'm not all that hungry.

Comment

Ooh a waffle page. I wonder who's loitering?

Comment

There appear to be some 'new' episodes of The Repair Shop available.

Definitely got things I've not seen before. Currently a chair that was used in Prince Charles' investiture as PoW. Apparently the chairs made for the event were sold off to the public.

Comment

Reorganised the cabling behind my TV.

It's still a mess but it's now a labelled mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X