• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My parents were impressed by how well my plants were doing. I even got to give my mum a plant, rather than me stealing her cuttings!

Comment

It has gotten very dark out, as NF observed. I can't believe it's not yet 8 pm.

Comment

My mum was quite funny this afternoon when sussing out the vermouth and muscadel sherry I got from Cadiz. She was having a good sniff and I realise now I should have offered her a taster!
        Last edited by ladymuck; 20 September 2020, 18:57.

Comment

meep

Comment

I had forgotten how much hard work it is to waffle. How many more do I need to do?

Comment

meh

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                meh
                Yay!

or
                Last edited by ladymuck; 20 September 2020, 18:56. Reason: Pipped at the post

Comment

Entertainment: The Alien 3 2nd dvd is reasonably inneresting.

Funniest bit was the whippet dressed as an Alien chestburster.

The Scottish railway thing ain't holding my innerest.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dinner: M&S lasagne, with a nice rioja.
                    Ents: greyhound. since freeview only has kick it 'n run, or even more boring crap.
                    bloody Monday tomorrow.
                    i'm getting tired of working <again>

Comment

Was a lovely warm afternoon.

Quite busy in the socially distanced beer garden with a few groups (as in 2-3 people per group) of cyclists as well. I think everyone was visiting/huddling as we are waiting for bad news this week.

Too full for dinner. Now need to find some entertainment.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X