• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno but 334334 is the gene reference number for something to do with influenza.

Is there something you're not telling us?

ivns1abpb influenza virus NS1A binding protein b [Danio rerio (zebrafish)] - Gene - NCBI

Or, you're after a part for your Mazda Tribute

2 x KYB 334333 + 334334 Shock Absorber Front Axle MAZDA TRIBUTE (EP) BJ. 03.00 – 05.08: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike
    Last edited by ladymuck; 21 September 2020, 13:19.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      They have just arrived home, so I reckon they did go the A4/M4 route.

(In case you're wondering how I know the former but not the latter - we always do 'three rings' to confirm arrived home. No need to have a chat about it)

Did they remember to pay their highway robbery charge? Now its 7 days a week the bar stewards.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Did they remember to pay their highway robbery charge? Now its 7 days a week the bar stewards.
        Congestion charge? I'm outside that zone.

Comment

When to the tip.

So to make it covid secure they put a skip in a third of the parking spaces.

And removed some bins. Hmmm
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Congestion charge? I'm outside that zone.
            yep, didn't think you were that far out.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

The occasional white butterfly is still fluttering past my window, presumably trying to get whatever it is they do done before autumn starts tomorrow afternoon

Comment

Aircon has come on in the bedroom. Bloody internet of things, but a welcome intrusion. 26.2°C outside in the shade.

Must try stay off the wine until at least 6pm. I need to keep it rationed, since I have 13 days left of quarantine...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Aircon has come on in the bedroom. Bloody internet of things, but a welcome intrusion. 26.2°C outside in the shade.

Must try stay off the wine until at least 6pm. I need to keep it rationed, since I have 13 days left of quarantine...
                  You need to do some online shopping.

Or reach out to a local Covid group and see if someone can help you acquire some.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

More shelves erected in the garage on the last bit of wall that hasn't got any.

Managed to drop a 2 stroke generator on my foot whilst doing it, much to my joy.

Luckily it wasn't the 4 stroke generator or I'd really have a bad foot.

The brackets are on the uprights and there's one piece of conti up, the rest is waiting for me to find the Lidl(tm) plunge saw to cut the remainder up.

It's in here somewhere. .

Tea: more of yesterday's roast beef, whilst the stewed pears (sans custard) have already been consumed, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea currently about to brew.

I am knackered.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

dinner was M&S chicken, ham and leek pie.
                      with a nice rioja blanco.
                      ents: yesterday's motogp, then UC, then tbd.

finally tried ocado for delivery, got one, now it's a fecking desert again.
                      can only see three days, and no slots.
                      sainsburys have three weeks on their calendar FFS.

Comment

Working...
                      X