• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not me, I'm down south.

It doesn't say much for the resilience of the BT kit that a single noise burst can knock it over.

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Kimchi Chicken, aduki bean and lentil casserole for dejeuner. And good it was, too...(credit NickFitz). Pfft (credit Zeity, long may his lum reek).
    Generally reeks really reeky after lentils.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 22 September 2020, 12:42.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      how do you make the mackerel?
      I used crushed cyclists. Other recipes seem to involve a mummy mackerel and a daddy mackerel...
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Who do we know in Wales that might have an old TV? Internet: Old TV caused village broadband outages for 18 months - BBC News
        KUATB

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Apologetic response came through this morning. They are going to speak to the luthier to get a timeframe/price
          Message from the luthier. 1 prototype was made in January, the level of interest was high enough that they started work on developing the production model.
          blah-blah-blah some vague excuse about Mick the Panda, (I've not heard anything about him, maybe he is just in Ireland, where they are based) but they hope to get a few made over the next couple of months.
          My name is now on the "interested" list, although they've not mentioned wood (I'd prefer Koa) or pickups (Lollar Imperial, please), so in reality it's probably a year or more until I'd get one.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Message from the luthier. 1 prototype was made in January, the level of interest was high enough that they started work on developing the production model.
            blah-blah-blah some vague excuse about Mick the Panda, (I've not heard anything about him, maybe he is just in Ireland, where they are based) but they hope to get a few made over the next couple of months.
            My name is now on the "interested" list, although they've not mentioned wood (I'd prefer Koa) or pickups (Lollar Imperial, please), so in reality it's probably a year or more until I'd get one.
            gives you lots of time for online lessons then, eh?

Comment

Before half two the weather was just OK for summer, but now it's quite nice for autumn

Comment

Lunch was a piadina wrap lightly toasted and filled with cheese and ham, and lashings of black pepper.

Comment

Movie made in my home town.

If you love the sea, and the life that lives therein.

https://www.netflix.com/title/810450...=13747225&t=cp

Anyone who watches it, I'd love your feedback.
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

The soup has been divided up and, as hoped for, has yielded ten portions - the one I had for lunch, and nine for future consumption

I've got a Big Chicken to roast too, so there'll be more soup coming from that. Freezer should be full to overflowing again soon

Comment

Message from the GP surgery about getting the flu jab. I wonder if they'd be willing to do it over the back yard wall so I don't have to touch their diseased doorknobs?

Comment

Working...
                      X