• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    With the septics it's hard to tell sometimes
    Nice pali!

Comment

Been quite a while since I last watched Babylon 5, so onwards tonight with S2E12, "Babylon 5" Acts of Sacrifice (TV Episode 1995) - IMDb

Feeling a little under the weather today. Probably the coronavirus, or more likely some foul lurgy acquired at the chemist's last Friday

Goodnight all

Comment

morning
        grey
        cooler
        wednesday

Comment

With the septics it's hard to tell sometimes

Comment

Morning all

Dull out. It rained about 5.15 am (woke me up). Currently 16 degrees, forecast high of 18 degrees. Rain forecast from 1pm onwards, with the probability increasing as the day progresses. Barometer down to 1000 mBar.

First coffee being drunk

Comment

Morning all
              A brief period of precipitation overnight has not done enough to water the garden, but just enough to make the dust on the paths stick to The Dog's (tw) paws.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TPD Insomniacs Club member this morning, so decided to get up at 05h00 Zulu.

Firewood / Logs ordered pre-dawn - Small Crate of Kiln Dried Ash. Log store sat empty at the moment, waiting for it's fill.

Chimney was swept, so all set to go for the first burn, which looks like it might be this weekend...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all

Another fine day of AgilePM course on one screen and trying to get info out of the Septics or offshore NOC on the other.

Grey, damp, drizzly.

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

Wet.

Sometimes drizzly, sometimes very wet.

Started raining properly last night at 23:45.

Sunless.

Dark.

Dank.

Dire.

Dreary.

Depressing.

998 mBar and 68% RH on the barometer.

Apparently it's Wednesday.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Another fine day of AgilePM course on one screen and trying to get info out of the Septics or offshore NOC on the other.

Grey, damp, drizzly.
                      you actually WANT to be a Powerpoint Monkey??

Comment

Working...
                      X