• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Can I check... was the call you were on with a radio show?

Comment

Lunch has been Heinz oxtail soup, with wholemeal bread and a thick end of white sesame bloomer

Rain's stopped for the moment, and the veil of grey has thinned slightly so it's marginally brighter out there. I doubt we'll be seeing any direct sunlight today though

Comment

More pears they are astewing.

Beginning to see the light at the end of the pear tunnel.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch was 4 pints and a panini*, followed by an outdoor influenza injection in the surgery carpark, wearing suitable facial attire.
          been p1ssing it dahn on and off all afternoon here.
          but there's no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes.

*bacon and brie, and very nice too.

oh, and my radios are all tuned to Planet Rock.
          feck all these talk shows, just tossers wittering on about stuff.

Comment

I was wrong - we got several consecutive minutes of sunshine, though that appears to have passed now

Comment

Ooh bacon and brie. I need to organise that for lunch this weekend. I like a bit of sweet chilli sauce on mine.

Comment

2 more viewings tomorrow.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

99%, 60bpm

Comment

Went for a walk to the bank and then down the road to SW10 to check out a mews that has a house on it I am going to take a look at on Friday. It has a garage!

It rained. Quite enthusiastically. Good job I took a brolly with me.

Need to do a more detailed recce of the area to make sure all required amenities are catered for.

Comment

Ents is Episode 2 of Britain's Biggest Dig

Comment

Working...
                      X