• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I also sent my accounts back to the accountant.
    Ooh, thanks for the reminder! Once again I'd been putting off the ENORMOUS hassle of doing my self assessment thingy for SJD, and once again it took five minutes

Comment

Drizzle stopped.

It's raining instead.

And the grey is even darker.

Tea: the rest of yesterday's turkey leg, more stewed pears, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Ghosts on BBC1E at 20:30.

AVP Requiem (4.7 on imdb)
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Drizzle stopped.

It's raining instead.

And the grey is even darker.

Tea: the rest of yesterday's turkey leg, more stewed pears, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

I don't remember AVP Requiem. Would you be so kind as to offer a synopsis? Yours would be much more entertaining than some critic's blurb.

Comment

it's been a really nice sunny day here in sunny sarf herts.
          a bit king billy in the shade, but hey.
          dinner is pork chops, chips and peas.
          and, of course, Rioja.
          ents: yesterday's MotoGP, and more farscape i think.

Comment

It got up to 17°C here, apparently, but it's on the way down quite quickly now, and there's a chance of rain overnight

I need to sort the kitchen out. I can feel one of those rare moods of getting annoyed with the clutter coming upon me; soon, I'll snap and get the place done, probably in one frenzied burst of activity. It'll be about time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Ooh, thanks for the reminder! Once again I'd been putting off the ENORMOUS hassle of doing my self assessment thingy for SJD, and once again it took five minutes
              Thanks for the kick up the butt....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I watched most of an episode of EastEnders. Kind of worried that I still know who the characters are.

Comment

Why am I watching Ghosts again!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Ghosts wasn't as funny as last week, but it was amusing enough.

Followed by "Police Interceptors" on 5.

Followed by "Police: suspect #1" on 5.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I don't remember AVP Requiem. Would you be so kind as to offer a synopsis? Yours would be much more entertaining than some critic's blurb.
                    AVP: Requiem: continuation of AVP wherein one of the Predators is infected with an Alien giving rise to a PredAlien which returns to Earth on a Predator shuttle and crash lands in Colorado.

There's also a shedload of facehuggers on the shuttle and after crash landing, No Good Comes Of This as the population gets duly decimated by the Aliens and the Predator (this last has travelled from the Predator home world when the alarm was raised).

It's the darkest film ever and I've had to watch it with the lights off so I can see WTF is going on.

There's two commentary tracks too.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I'm learning how to be a crook - OK I'm watching the news.

Comment

Working...
                      X