• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    You're right. Wouldn't catch me drivelling for numbers.

I am not a number - I am a free man!
    That's right, 40829, you are a free man. But only in a very specific and limited way
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lots of madness everywhere...

Least the sun is shining and 2% chance of rain.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It was a lovely walk to the dentist and back. Nice and warm, warmer than the forecast said it would be, dry and sunny.

Comment

Forgot to mention the dead fox in the hedgerow on the walk this morning.

That'll be stinking well in a couple of days.

More potching done in sheds: two Hazeltine 2000 terminals and a Philips terminal moved from their shed to my shed via wheelbarrow.

Feck me, they're heavy.

Their ?garden chairs? moved from my shed to their shed.

Tea: Tesco breaded chunky haddock, stewed pears sans custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Walk walked, green ring closed

Quite a pleasant evening for it, and the route I took seems to avoid the problem of getting the sunset right in one's eyes, mainly by being behind either trees or fairly tall houses at the relevant spots

Comment

I am super pleased with myself. I got a correct answer on Only Connect! In the round where you get up to three clues and have to say what comes fourth.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I am super pleased with myself. I got a correct answer on Only Connect! In the round where you get up to three clues and have to say what comes fourth.

Comment

It's done that darkening thing again outside

Comment

it tends to do that at night.
                    you just noticed?

Comment

Dinner has been sainsbury's 'TTD' fish pie, with extra cheddar and parmesan topping.
                      and a nice Chablis.
                      ents is a thing about the poor bastards who got bombed out of their homes in the east end of London by those lovely german chaps.
                      then i think, - more Murdurs in that village.

only Tuesday, FFS.
                      i'm too old to work five days / week.
                      maybe i'll knock it on the head.

Comment

Working...
                      X