• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's major motion picture was Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991) - IMDb, which I don't believe I've ever seen before, and which was a fair deal better than that nonsense last night

Its MPAA number is 31112. So close…

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all
        CBSWFB
        Wednesday
        PAYDAY

Comment

Morning all

Blue sky and fluffy bits hanging about. Currently 12 degrees with a forecast high of 17 later and 100% chance of precipitation from lunch time. Barometer down to 1009 mBar.

First coffee being drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Wish I could bloody knock it on the head. Sadly at 38 that's a way off yet.

OTOH sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm working for. Can't see a lot of good things on the horizon and I find living in the moment almost impossible. It's depressing surveying the possibilities for the next thirty-odd years. If I had decent life insurance I'd string myself up and save myself the bother.
            You will be able to go on holiday outside the UK easily in the next 18 months. Pandemics are tulip but they don't last forever.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Oh and morning.

Nice blue sky but feels like autumn outside.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, a bit chilly at 11°C (which I'm pretty certain is going down - sure it was 12° half-an-hour ago), and a high likelihood of rain starting soon and carrying on into the night

Comment

I need to venture to the post office again!

At least it gets me out of the flat. I may go to one further away to get more of a walk in.

Although, looking at the meetings I have today, I'm not sure when I'll have time. Whilst the journey is a known duration, the queue is not!

Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

Comment

The insomnia struck again, so I was reading about the Battle of Kursk at 03:50 this morning.

Sleep returned at 05:55ish.

Morning all

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Grey.

Drizzly.

Sunless.

Wednesday.

1003 mBar and 65% RH.

17.3 deg in here this morning.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 30 September 2020, 08:45.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all.

Grey, dull, generally horrible.

And that's before we get to the weather.

Comment

Working...
                      X