• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And very nice too: chicken casserole

Comment

Tired so I'm going to be scummy and leave the washing up to do in the morning.

I will regret this decision in the morning but that's tomorrow's problem.

Comment

TFBSZ
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          I'm listening to a very detailed description of how to play "What's the time Mr Wolf?" from CovKid 2.

This all rather puts things into perspective, doesn't it?

11 - a kids love is the best love..
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well, I put in my application to Local Uni Job just before the closing time (forgot it was tonight - oops!).

No supporting statement but included my CV which is very detailed....

Comment

Tonight's epic was Star Trek: Generations (1994). I was under the impression that I'd never seen this one, but it turned out I had seen the last hour or so of it; maybe it was on the telly one night when I came in from the pub. Or it could have been a Sunday afternoon, such as this showing in 2002. It's quite possible I got up late that day and only caught the last hour, as I'd almost certainly have been to a now-gone bar in town after the pub on the Saturday night and not got home until three or four.

Anyway, I believe it's one of those that isn't reckoned to be much cop by those who reckon such things, but I thought it was pretty good really

The only bit that should have been ruthlessly excised was the stuff about Data gaining emotions. It seems like every time they do this plot device they try to work in a humorous angle, and they shouldn't, because they're terrible at it. The gulf between writing space opera and writing comedy is a wide one, and once again they demonstrated that they can't bridge it. Stick with the ray guns and exploding planets, folks

Meanwhile, back in the 21st century here, the sky cleared up enough for the nearly-full moon to make a slightly veiled appearance, but apparently it'll cloud over again, and maybe rain some more

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning.

Dark but not raining
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

Looks wet out.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning
                    Thursday
                    dark
                    damp
                    dreary
                    king billy

Comment

Decidedly moist in my manor this morning.

You guys watch loads of TV & movies! You'll burn out the pixels, soon enough [emoji39]
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X