• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, coffee drunk. Interview with current agency's other client due to happen tomorrow - not very interesting by the looks of it but billing beats not billing.

Also replied to a pimp who had a permie role with a local railway co. Could be a bit of a larf I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

...Fell asleep earlier whilst listening to the waffling about Alan Turing earlier.

Woke up to find I was listening to a programme about The Good Germans...
      I enjoyed the Turing "In our Time".
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Just has an agent send me a £30 amazon voucher as a thank you for copying and pasting two paragraphs from one document to another (the document was worth £2.4m to them so in hindsight not a very good deal for me)
        Voucher used, bottle of whisky ordered
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Voucher used, bottle of whisky ordered
          A £30 bottle of whisky - I hope it's just for guests with unrefined tastes as INKSPI
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Lunch: Heinz pea & ham soup, Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread, blackcurrant jam sandwich on same, yellow corner yog, other yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Oh, and some stewed pears sans custard.

Half an hour or so spent looking for more paper for disposal.

Small amount located.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 15 October 2020, 12:30.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              A £30 bottle of whisky - I hope it's just for guests with unrefined tastes as INKSPI
              Lagavulin 16, I may have used some other gift vouchers too
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Here's a few options:

Drinks by the Dram Samples - Master of Malt
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

House viewing didn't happen earlier.

Tidied the place for no reason.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    House viewing didn't happen earlier.

Tidied the place for no reason.
                    A tidy home and a job well done are reasons enough.
                    Last edited by wattaj; 15 October 2020, 13:24. Reason: Clarity.
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

After a couple of hours in the debugger, I finally got something sorted out that's been vexing me for a while. It's an extension to a third-party product, and in the end it's necessary to fully understand all kinds of internal intricacies thereof to get something that in principle seems as if it should be quite simple to work. Various weird edge cases can crop up, all because of one bad decision somebody made about ten years ago

And with that done (I hope…), lunch has been a hot dog

Comment

Working...
                      X