• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Shirts in the WM, smalls in the TD.

According to the random number generator on the TD, the smalls should be done around about now.
    And lo! verily the shirts are out of the WM, but the TD random number generator is now set at 37 minutes.

Cottons in the WM and I'm off out for a walk.

Not sunny but overcast.

Ho hum.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Nothing obvious in there though

Yes, checked it myself, not a new poster or anything like that, it would require someone to restore a deleted post.

inneresting
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

What a really, lovely day it is here. CBS and Autumnal... shame that I'm working and that I have to have the blind draw so that I can see my screen.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

The TD random number changed from 37 to 3 and remained at 3 for five minutes.

Leading to the smalls being extracted & the shirts put into the TD.

Walk walked

Shirts extracted from TD and duly roughly ironed.

Smalls back in the TD to gee them up a bit.

Now awaiting the cottons out of the WM in a little while.

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Yes, checked it myself, not a new poster or anything like that, it would require someone to restore a deleted post.

inneresting
          It's the Ghost in the Zeity.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Shopping done!

Just Sainsbury's this week, and I didn't even need that much. But I was able to secure a Big Chicken, so I can make more chicken and barley soup once I've roasted that

The hot food counter there has started up again, though it looks as if they're only doing a limited range at the moment. Or maybe some people are still working in offices at the nearby business park, rather than at home, and had been in at lunchtime. But I have stuff here that needs to be eaten for lunch, so I didn't trouble them this week.

Comment

And the 300th issue of Viz is in the shops

Comment

Contract interview done. Simple enough questions on the technical side - just need to make sure that their expectations of being on site (in Slough, eww) match mine.

Turns out that without warning me the agent has put me into another situation with multiple parties in a chain. I did my best poker face when they mentioned the name of the ConsultancyCo in the chain and not the agency.

Comment

Having a lovely day here in Coimbra.

It's a compact but hilly town (city?) so flat, comfortable shoes are a must.

We went to the National Museum Machado de Castro, built over some Roman ruins that are remarkably well intact. Turns out the town has a very notable history.

Comment

Lunch was a cold bit of M&S southern not-fried chicken left over from tea the other night

The other leftover bits have been stashed in the freezer for future lunches.

And the InstantPot™ is currently doing things to some shin of beef

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

inneresting
                      it wisnae me!
                      big boys dun it, and ran away!
                      Honest!

Comment

Working...
                      X