• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    What is it?
    Beta Xtrainer 300

(There is also a KDX220R, BMW R100RT, Mutt Mongrel 125 in the background...)
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      wasn't that last year?
      I found it tedious, but then i don't go for 'atmospheric drama' much.
      reminds of those boring Swedish movies from the '70's.
      Igmar bergen or some such.
      about as miserable as our own Ivan Ackeroff with his DOOM sh1te.
      Ah well, if it turns out to be tripe I've got plenty of other stuff to switch to

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Beta Xtrainer 300

(There is also a KDX220R, BMW R100RT, Mutt Mongrel 125 in the background...)
        I chopped a beemer R100RS back in the day
        might find a pic somewhere. ;-)
        no bodywork, mikuni carbs, norton peashooter 'silencers'.
        went like stink.

can't upload pics, bummer.
        crap website.

Comment

Here you go.............................

Comment

Latest CovBaby (no 3) turned up last night at 23:27. All home and in bed by 5.

Not quite domestic bliss but all is well here.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post

the first 30 years are the hardest.

Comment

Tea: another portion of last week's bol out of the freezer, along with a rather more reasonable quantity of quick cook spag, stwed pears sans custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

"Entertainment": commentary on "The Magnificent Seven (1960)", not altogether gripping.

Bone Detectives at 20:15 on 4.

Wales and Slavery: the untold story at 21:15 on BBC2 Wales.

I sure the poor bastards slaving underground and in the copper and iron smelting industries are ultimately responsible for it all.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dinner has been a brace of arbroath smokies (M&S) with horseradish on wholemeal toast.
                  and a lovely Rioja.
                  busy day doing a rough mix of a few tracks we're recording at a distance.
                  (sarf herts, norfolk, southampton and essex)
                  it's quite fun, actually.

ents will be Montalbano, then FK.

Comment

I'm just into the Tamnavulin. Mrs Scruff has turned on Strictly Come Prancing. Jesus wept.
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X