• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with a tedious security architect who can't filter a spreadsheet.

Apparently looking for things with his name against them was too difficult.

Comment

Amble ambled, prescription collected, green ring closed

Comment

I need to post something but that will mean breaking quarantine for a 5 minute walk to the post box and back
        Last edited by ladymuck; 20 October 2020, 14:58.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I need to post something but that will mean breaking quaratine for a 5 minute walk to the post box and back
          If only someone hadn't quoted your post so you can deny that you knowingly broke it.

Put a mask on it's not like you will actually encounter anyone who knows you've been away to a quarantine area.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I need to post something but that will mean breaking quarantine for a 5 minute walk to the post box and back
            The police could have turned up at your door and you would have been in the tulip.

Posting in something isn't essential but going to the pharmacy is and so is getting food supplies.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lunch at pub to celebrate loony lady 2's 300th birthday. Me the only male as usual out of the six until one of the village drunks turned up and broke the rules. Still, at least it wasn't the one who's constantly swearing.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I saw the caretaker and he took my letters away He's a good chap

Comment

Rain!

Looks like it'll be continuing off and on this evening, then on continuously through the night and tomorrow

Comment

I saw the caretaker and he took my letters away He's a good chap

Had he come to chalk an X on your door?

Comment

Raining.

Or it was.

Lovely sunset.

Much of the afternoon was spent vaccing the house.

The filter on the vac had clogged again so it had the requisite banging on the wall to get the dust out, and the whirly bit was emptied too.

After which, the damn thing was so effective you could have stuck it to the ceiling again.

The "office received rather more of a clean than its known for a while since all the pears are stewed and frozen.

Found some stuff I'd forgotten was in there (not difficult since there boxes of stuff from my great aunt and boxes of stuff from the Strangelove parents house too as well as countless bits of electronicky stuff).

Tea: Tesco nonchunky breaded haddock, stewed defrosted pears, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: dunno yet.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 October 2020, 17:24.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X