• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner: Chilli con carne (from the freezer) with rice and a glass of Merlot

Ents: "The Mole" part 1 on iPlayer. About stuff from when we knew where the madness in the world was coming from.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Entertainment:
      Skin A&E at 22:00.
      Not as good as Pimplepopper or Dr Emma.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        yep, there's no hope for you now.
        oh, and i see your pal's back in general.
        the pompous jockinese presbyterian twat.
        he's calling me names, i think i want my mammie

Comment

I have set up as much as I'm going to for now. Still more to do but nothing significant.

Forgot to have dinner.

Just remembered I need to trundle the bins. Maybe I'll leave it to Tuesday's collection.

Comment

Tea tonight has been a roast Big Chicken dinner, and inordinately nice it was

Soupmaking coming up over the weekend, I reckon

Comment

I need to make my steak and ale pie. Had the ingredients since Sunday and I'll be narked if they go off due to my laziness.

Crunchy nut cornflakes for tea.

Watching the most recent UC and then it'll be sleepy time.

Comment

TFBSZ

I found 10 bottles of homebrew in the roof earlier. I think they are cider from 2014. Opened one, still has a bit of sparkle in it.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oh good.

So as of 18:00 tomorrow for 17 days no one is allowed to sell anything other than "essential items".

No books, dvds, clothes, etc.

Feckwhits.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Oh good.

So as of 18:00 tomorrow for 17 days no one is allowed to sell anything other than "essential items".

No books, dvds, clothes, etc.

Feckwhits.
                    I keep wondering whether to go for a haircut, just in case. I could get by without for another few weeks, but in a few weeks I might not be able to…

Comment

Tonight's viewing has been The Sopranos S4E2, "The Sopranos" No Show (TV Episode 2002) - IMDb. No spoilers, but the scene with a certain person talking to some FBI agents still cracks me up

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X