• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awaiting for Amazon to deliver stuff so I can fix what I broke yesterday
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Grey but with a hint of blue here. Not wet at least.

Comment

Omelette and sauteed potatoes here - very nice. Now sitting on a call listening to the French argue amongst themselves about a network migration which will happen after I finish.

Comment

The rain hasn't arrived yet.

The bathmat is washed

Just waiting for a phone call, after which I can go and do the shopping

Comment

Had permie interview no.1 this morning for Local Transport Company (interesting, money not the best of the ones I'm looking at but the work would make up for it).

Speedy Talking Sociology Pimp has somehow lined up a last minute call with hiring manager from Global Shipping Co at 3 before said manager goes off on leave. Not sure what to expect as I know little about the role beyond I need to know about TCP and UDP...

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Freecell score: 84%

Shirts still in the TD awaiting the rough ironing after lunch.

Cottons still in the WM, due out in 15 minutes.
              Shirts out the TD and roughly ironed.

Cottons out of the WM, into the TD, out of the TD, and airing over the banisters.

Freecell score after another hour: 84%.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Permie interview No.2 done. Bloke realised that the pimp would have told me nothing so spent 15 minutes explaining.

Nice enough but... 3 stage interview process

And he's off next week so it'll move on the week after

I'd forgotten such things existed.

Comment

Drumroll please....

The to-do list has an item ticked off.

Yes, I know. Amazing effort on my part. I'd like to thank my Mum, my Dad and everyone who knows me.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Drumroll please....

The to-do list has an item ticked off.

Yes, I know. Amazing effort on my part. I'd like to thank my Mum, my Dad and everyone who knows me.

Comment

Shopping (Sainsbury's only) has been accomplished

Traffic was very bad, though as far as I'm aware it wasn't due to an RTC this time.

I was able to finally mark the reopening of the lukewarm-by-the-time-you-get-it-home food counter by getting a couple of southern not-fried chicken thighs for a late lunch

And in a moment of silliness, I lifted my aged and worn bag for life off the scales once it was full enough, to make room for more stuff, and the damn till scanned it

I had to call the attendant lady down to void it, to avoid being stung for an extra 10p. Even she thought it was quite amusing though

Comment

Working...
                      X