• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Been a gloomy grey day so far with rain earlier, but patches of blue are spreading in from the west leading to the occasional glimmer of sunshine. Still a 60% chance of more rain in the next couple of hours though

Fairly mild at 13°C, though of course a few weeks ago that would have been considered distinctly chilly. But I suppose it's our adaptability as a species that keeps us going

Comment

The best laid plans, and all that...

None which were accomplished.

Did have a car drive down to the "old-man bike shop" and 6 of us set the world to rights talking crap about bikes and engines. First proper group male company I've had since mid March.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Was grey and raining.

Then sunny.

Then grey and raining.

Then sunny.

Now grey and raining.

Some of the squalls are quite impressive if you're not out in them.

Sunny again.

In other other news, after barrowing crap down the garden, my foot is hurting again.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 31 October 2020, 15:18.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

It seems to have stopped raining and brightened up a bit.

I am officially now out of quarantine. Woo.

I ought to enjoy my freedom while it lasts by the sounds of things.

Comment

Had a go at the crossword in one of those little local mags posted through the letterbox. Found most ones across quite easy, could hardly get any down. If I have another go later I'll try turning it sideways.

Loony lady 1 walk today. Got pretty wet but nice and sunny towards the end.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Watching BBC iPlayer - Enslaved with Samuel L Jackson

Very interesting stuff.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I am officially now out of quarantine. Woo.

I ought to enjoy my freedom while it lasts by the sounds of things.
                  One whole day! Still doing better than Leicester, though

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    One whole day! Still doing better than Leicester, though
                    I have a hair cut and colour booked for tomorrow. That had better not be cancelled.

Comment

Waiting for Mr Bumble to come out of No. 10

I miss John Humphries having the opportunity to have him interviewed on the Today program.
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X