• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Dry out. Overcast with some wan sunshine. Currently 11 degrees and may reach 12. Unlikely to rain. Barometer down to 1020 mBar.

First coffee has been drunk.

I forgot to report the trundling of bins last night. These had been collected (and dumped on the pile in the street) before I got up.

Comment

Morning all
      Pleasant walk earlier (a bit short, not even 5km). Light cloud with blue skies. Could be a nice day, although I suspect I'll be lighting the stove in the office again. Nothing to do with the cold, everything to do with burning the evidence.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

everything to do with burning the evidence
        I find it's easier to put the bodies in the freezer and have them for lunch.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Bonjour. ClientCo today.

Nobbers out in full force...
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day, dry and 11°C

Quite a decent night's sleep in parts, though some weird dream insisted on waking me up around half four

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Possibly so, though one would hope that a woman in her eighties had managed to garner at least a vague understanding of how disease transmission happens

You know almost half the population is below average intelligence?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                You know almost half the population is below average intelligence?
                That's because almost half the population is male

Comment

Freshly baked croissant with jam and another coffee had for breakfast.

Comment

TV Times purchased with my last 20p of 2p pieces (why aren't they tupenny bits? We should be told) with glasses steamed up due to face covering.

It's odd to think that not long ago one would have been regarded as a bank robber for wandering into a post office or a bank looking like this.

Walk walked, during which the inevitable rain began though it was sunny for a while.

New ornament in the Fairland Road carpark (disused since they chopped all the trees down): to whit: one slightly 2nd hand mattress.

Quite why it's easier to take said mattress all the way up there rather than taking it to the dump is outside my ken.

I wonder which reporting tool I should use to inform the council of this.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      (why aren't they tupenny bits? We should be told)
                      I have always argued for this

Comment

Working...
                      X