• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's as irritating as "one p" instead of "a penny".

And no one calls 10p a florin any more.

The country's gone to the dogs.

Bah!

Humbug!

There's some blue sky out there now.

Still not sunny though.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      New ornament in the Fairland Road carpark (disused since they chopped all the trees down): to whit: one slightly 2nd hand mattress.

Quite why it's easier to take said mattress all the way up there rather than taking it to the dump is outside my ken.

I wonder which reporting tool I should use to inform the council of this.
      Bonking in the Park
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Freecell score: 100%, running average 84% (83.5 something).

Lunch: Heinz pea & ham soup with Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed bread, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

It seems to have brightened up out there now so it'll be out potching in the garden for a while this afternoon, maybe a nice bonfire after dark. <- bonfire.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Slightly sunnier out now, though there's still a layer of thin, high cloud

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch

I forgot to get any Yorkshire puds when I was shopping so I need to pop to Iceland, or the Co-op if I forget until later.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              That's because almost half the population is male

You can't blame testosterone for stupidity otherwise how do explain mumsnet?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Sockies
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Mumsnet is a reaction to that stupidity.

Comment

Afternoon.

Blue skies...cold...11 degrees today's high.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Mumsnet is a reaction to that stupidity.

Penis beaker....
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X