• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Dry out. Looks like there's some blue sky trying to poke through the clouds. Currently 7 degrees and will only get up to 8 today. Unlikely to rain. Barometer up to 1021 mBar. My Tado gives the humidity in my office, which is reporting 54%. Weather app says it's 80% outside.

First coffee drunk.

HWMBO started his course delivering at 0700 as the attendees are in Europe. I stayed in bed!

Tired this morning. I think I may have been more drunk than tipsy last night

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Its what I look for in a wife.

Hello!

EDIT: Just realised how shifty that looks. Don't worry, not a proposal

Comment

NickFitz Posts 34,771
        BrilloPad Posts 34,767

Grrrrrrrr. This is not on!

Comment

NickFitz Posts 34,771
          BrilloPad Posts 34,767

Who is this NF chap anyway?

Comment

Who is this NF chap anyway?
            I have to confess. I tell a lie. I do know who NF is! While away I did check Monday LInks every week. And had a good laugh at the general retards....

Comment

NickFitz Posts 34,771
              BrilloPad Posts 34,767

You are going to have to hand around for a while then to get your post count high enough not to be caught by NF.

Welcome back BTW
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Hello!

EDIT: Just realised how shifty that looks. Don't worry, not a proposal

I know you are already bethrothed to HWMBO (o=oppressed).

If we have to get married, can we skip to the part where I give you a house? Anything else is too much effort....

Comment

I have to confess. I tell a lie. I do know who NF is! While away I did check Monday LInks every week. And had a good laugh at the general retards....
                  One of those pitying laughs, I hope. Although pity is too good for them

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    You are going to have to hand around for a while then to get your post count high enough not to be caught by NF.

Welcome back BTW

How are you? Still the mild mannered know it all?

Comment

I know you are already bethrothed to HWMBO (o=oppressed).

If we have to get married, can we skip to the part where I give you a house? Anything else is too much effort....
                      Sounds fair

Comment

Working...
                      X