• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friday, I'm in Love...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Tonight's viewing-whilst-eating was Powering Britain: Gas. Turns out I should have watched the Wind one instead as that expires tomorrow evening, so I'll have to try to remember to watch it before 8pm
      I found the Wind One more inneresting.

Just think, the last of the British made British designed AGR fleet are reaching the end of their lives.

Now we can't design stuff like that any more.

Definition of Insanity: depending on your enemies to do it for you.

Morning all

Dry.

CBS with pinky bits.

Sunny.

Cold, very. 14.1 deg in here.

1019 mBar and 64% RH.

Friday.

Waiting for the salting house to warm up a bit (it's currently 4 deg in there) before starting the washing.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Weather app says it's 1 degree and foggy out. I see blue sky and fluffy clouds. Dry with little chance of rain today. Barometer up to 1019 mBar.

First coffee has been drunk.

Dishwasher seemed to be making an odd noise so I need to keep an eye on that.

Comment

Morning.
            Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Weather app says it's 1 degree and foggy out. I see blue sky and fluffy clouds. Dry with little chance of rain today. Barometer up to 1019 mBar.
            It is was 1 degrees and fog here. Now it is 2 degrees. High of 6 today and low of 5 tonight.

First coffee has been drunk.
            Dido

Dishwasher seemed to be making an odd noise so I need to keep an eye on that.
            Need to put the WM on.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The scaffolders are removing the remaining scaffolding.

I can't go out through the back door in case I get brained with a chunk of falling iron.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Dido

"Don't leave home?"
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

"Don't leave home?"
                Was meant to say "Diddo" or "Ditto".

(Sorry I was sorting out a client IT issue.)
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Time for a fresh baked croissant with jam and a coffee.

One of my projects has a PM who doesn't know how to build a project plan.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out, and the temperature's soared to a sweltering 6°C

Need to pop out the back and make sure the gate's open for the bins once I've had coffee.

Comment

Time for a fresh baked croissant with jam and a coffee.

One of my projects has a PM who doesn't know how to build a project plan.
                      I feel for them, I don't know either...

I've just created a MASSIVE to do list with dates I'll never meet in the time I have....

(Just popping in to say Hello - I needed a breather from the manic hysteria of work...)
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X