• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still rainy here, going from grey to dark grey

Comment

Rugby is on Prime.
      Short rib has been in the oven since 11h30. Dry rub as usual and it's just had it's "wet mop". Should be ready for mash potato and onion by about 7pm...
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Date night tonight.

There's fizz in the fridge with which to make champagne cocktails. White wine in the fridge to accompany one of the courses. HWMBO has chosen a red wine for the other courses.

Today's meal came from Lyles and was delivered yesterday. Immediate excitement as the presentation is completely different to the meal we ordered from Club Gascon.

More of your own effort required to cook and compile the dishes but that's way better than eating a cremeux from a cardboard box because the dessert can't be replated.

HWMBO is now planning which cocktails we will be drinking that compliment the menu.

Something tells me I'm going to be very drunk this evening...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Date night tonight.

Something tells me I'm going to be very drunk this evening...
            Has HWMBO run out of roofies?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Dreadful night's "sleep", dozing since 05:25 and the Shipping Forecast.
              Oddly a good nights doze often starts with the shipping forecast.

Comment

Didn't NF eat chinese on a Saturday night?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Didn't NF eat chinese on a Saturday night?
                  Yes, all the action will be posted here later

Comment

Just paid the electricity and gas bill

Gruel for Christmas then

Comment

E-Bike build has proceeded past step 1. Just realised I have no crank puller. Bezos got another $
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X