• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I was going to go for a bit of a walk but it turns out its quite drizzly out, with a fresh breeze to ensure said drizzle is driven into your face

I'll hop on the exercise bike later instead
    Got absorbed in some work and forgot about this. It's still looking gloomy, cold, and damp out, so the exercise bike it was, as I didn't want to leave it until after eating. Green ring closed, scouse out of the freezer and into the microwave

Comment

Two episodes of murderous Icelanders and then I put the bins out and cleaned the bathroom.

Watched OC, UC has downloaded and I'll watch that tomorrow.

Got a bit of a headache so I'm going to bed.

Comment

As mentioned, tea was scouse with a few bits of sesame bloomer. Very peppery, this batch of scouse, which is nice

Comment

TFBSZ. 2x Valhalla followed by IACGMOOH (which I’ve never watched before this year)
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

dinner was a nice steak + veg with Hobgoblin.

Ents was

tail end of Jack Reacher - never go back at 5am. a follow up to Jack Reacher(yesterday) . Both good if you can forget the star is 3ft tall which means all the hot women co stars barely come up to your belly button.

Then Doomsday - a Mad Max meets 28 days later / The court of King Arthur. Plenty of action not much of a plot but it did have Bob Hoskins.

Then Titan which was ok, threw up some moral challenges.

Now on continuum which has Gillian Anderson which always rings my bell.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              dinner was a nice steak + veg with Hobgoblin.
              You and the wife not getting on again?

Now on continuum which has Gillian Anderson which always rings my bell.
              I'd agree but I can't even watch her as Maggie in The Crown. Just painful.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                You and the wife not getting on again?

I'd agree but I can't even watch her as Maggie in The Crown. Just painful.

hey stop projecting Mrs V tells me she is very happy.

Not really watched the crown it seems to be a load of made up rowlocks.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Viewing around dinnertime was some bits of a thing about Paddington Station, along with bits of Police Interceptors, both on 5.

And later, S1E1 of The Valhalla Murders. Good to see that Icelandic debit cards use the letter Þ (thorn) in people's names such as "Thor" rather than the namby-pamby "Th" we have to make do with nowadays

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

Chilly out, but a very pleasant walk earlier, watching the sun rise.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

There be blue sky and fluffy clouds this morning. Dry. Currently 5 degrees with a high of 7. Clear skies to remain for the day with rain unlikely. Barometer steady at 1025 mBar. Average humidity indoors is 40%.

First coffee being drunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X