• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some chicken, tomato & grain soup stuff.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A meeting finished early and I was still hungry so a simple cheese omlette was made. It was a very good omlette, even if I do say so myself

Comment

Is there no escape from this russian twat?
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

No crisps!

Having to have a big bag of BBQ Hula Hoops instead

Comment

Watching The 80s with Dominic Sandbrook, a repeat of a series first aired in 2016 it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Is there no escape from this russian twat?
              He's stalking you...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Dinner: Pizza

Ents - don't know
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Watching The 80s with Dominic Sandbrook, a repeat of a series first aired in 2016 it seems.
                  Having watched the first two episodes, it's an interesting look at the decade. He's definitely a Thatcher sympathiser, despite his attempts at balance. Definitely has a straight, white male's view of what racial and sexual tolerance is.

Now watching MasterChef.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

And to keep me entertained while that was going on I watched Winterwatch on BBC4, which was almost entirely a repeat of a 1963 episode of Tonight with Cliff Michelmore et al, The Big Freeze (TV Episode 1963). Very interesting, and were such a winter to happen now, I doubt any mention would be made in reporting it of shortages of paraffin

I noticed in the credits that the designer for the programme - the 1963 one, not the slivers of modern one wrapped around it - was one Ridley Scott

Comment

Tea: one of those battered cod fillets, with chips and beans

I resisted the temptation to have both of the remaining fillets as I wasn't sure I was hungry enough. Clearly, the key to cutting down on the size of meals is to have a bag of Hula Hoops at teatime

Comment

Working...
                      X