• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk walked, green ring closed

I had trouble motivating myself to venture outside until I remembered that I could take a route past a chip shop and, should it be open, get fish & chips for tea. But it wasn't, so all I got was some exercise

Comment

We have been watching Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) - IMDb a very poor film with more holes than a string vest.

Comment

Watching Dr Who
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Pissing contest in "Accounting / Legal"...
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            We have been watching Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) - IMDb a very poor film with more holes than a string vest.
            That's a shame, I really liked the first one

Comment

Tea has been chicken casserole, potato wedges, and petits pois. Very tasty

And there's a couple of mince pies warming up in the oven…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                And there's a couple of mince pies warming up in the oven…
                …which were also very nice

Comment

HWMBO cooked the guinea fowl with roast veg, sprouts with bacon and chestnut, and deep fried oysters for a starter. I then spent nearly an hour cleaning the kitchen.

Comment

Tonight's movie premiere was the Free-With-Prime 300 (2006). It was OK as these things go. The credits said it was based on a graphic novel by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley, which seemed a little unfair to Herodotus, who gave them the idea in the first place

It also reminded me that there's a chip shop in north Loughborough called "300 Spartans", which I've always thought must be a strong contender for being the name least relevant to the business of a chip shop of any such premises in the kingdom

And after that, the original Death Wish (1974). It really is very good, particularly by the standards of the day when people were making films with titles like The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (N.B. not an actual film, but a Simpsons example of that kind of 70s thing)

Goodnight all

Comment

Anyone seen any centuries round here?

Comment

Working...
                      X