• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smalls were taken out and HWMBO's shirts went in.

My order was ready early so I'm now (live reporting!) in Waitrose. Picked up a few bits and now waiting for my order to be brought to me. Just remembered I forgot crisps. Never mind, we'll cope.

Quiet out but that may be because it's dreary weather as well as you-know-what. The forecast sunshine hasn't turned up yet.

Comment

It was a bit of a challenge getting home. Two slightly heavy bags of shopping, one part of my collect order fitted in another shopping bag and then one HUGE box. Which, thanks to those ample hips us fat girls have, I was able to wedge in place under my arm.

Time for a cuppa and a bit of cake.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Phew what a scorcher! It's a sizzling 8°C out there today, though overcast. No more rain after last night's deluge; barometric readings are 1004 and 1012mB

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Towels out, smalls in (the WM)
          Smalls? Do you mean larges?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I could tell you what I am doing this morning. But then I would have to shoot you....
            Trip to Manchester! Oh the high life!

Dropping elder child at university. He has to be there....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Trip to Manchester! Oh the high life!

Dropping elder child at university. He has to be there....
              Does he? Mind you we threw ours back to Leeds a fortnight ago (before it all went pear-shaped).
              Last edited by eek; 16 January 2021, 17:14.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Darn it, me little van cut out just as I was pulling into my drive and wouldn't start. Was stuck across pavement. Got a local recovery company to take it up to me local garage for 60 quid, they'll look at it on Monday. Wonder if a bang on a pothole a bit earlier disconnected something.

Fortunately my small village has got enough garages/car repair places, got 4 of 'em.
                Last edited by xoggoth; 16 January 2021, 17:12.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Just tried one of the Scottish sausage rolls cold, and they're very nice that way too

Comment

My Dad's just emailed to tell me him and my Mum had their first vaccinations yesterday

Will keep an eye on them for any Gatesisms.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      My Dad's just emailed to tell me him and my Mum had their first vaccinations yesterday

Will keep an eye on them for any Gatesisms.
                      I'm hoping I get the one with Flight Simulator

Comment

Working...
                      X