• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
    Brazilian surfer Maya Gabeira rides the largest-ever wave by a female at 20.72m (68ft) at Praia do Norte, Nazare in Portugal 2018
    My favourite place in the Winter - spent 7 days there over Xmas 2018
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day out again, currently 4°C but expected to rise to 6° this afternoon, then soar to 10° by sunrise tomorrow

Barometers: 1010/1018mB.

Bit of an unsettled night's sleep to start with, though better later

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        This turned out to be a very entertaining fillum. More John Wick than RED in the end. Good ending too.

I had to hide behind my hands for one torture scene cos I'm a wuss.
        Watch that one a while back, it seemed to bounce between slapstick gruesome and gruesome gruesome. Good entertainment though, Mads Mikkelsen was very good and the ending had a good twist to it.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I hope you did not include yopur CUK posts or they may conclude otherwise....

They are looking for proof of life not sanity!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Appt at the doc's went ok this morning. Just waiting on a scan appointment which she reckons I should receive within a week.

Had to collect some 'samples' and drop them back at the surgery to close out the other line of enquiry.

This morning it was bright but chilly but it's now turned grey, damp and chilly.

Reported to the caretaker that my entry buzzer has stopped working. It doesn't impact me all that much as I have a separate entrance to my flat that bypasses the main door but it does get annoying when I need to let someone in that way.

Comment

Left over beef rendang and a paratha for lunch.

Comment

Lunch will be late today; the remains of the Big Chicken and assorted veg are now turning into stock in the InstantPot™ and will then form the base of zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Dunno WTF I'm going to do this afternoon, considering the weather.

Maybe some Freecell would fit requirements.

I was just thinking there hadn't been a Freecell score update in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Lunch will be late today; the remains of the Big Chicken and assorted veg are now turning into stock in the InstantPot™ and will then form the base of zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup
                      Soup still a-making and I decided I didn't want to wait any longer, so lunch has been the last of the Scottish sausage rolls

This also means the soup gets a chance to mature in the fridge overnight before becoming lunch tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X