• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    The loos were open ?

seriously good to hear!
    A loo break was provided after part 1 of the scan was complete, which I was very pleased about.

Comment

Just got a Christmas card from my nephew in Milan. Daresay the usual *** on CUK would blame it on Br***.

Still not got me little van back. Loony lady 1 is giving me a lift to Sainsburies later.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Cloudy out but 11°C and the rain has stopped for now; 990/998mB on the clock

Rubbish night's sleep then, inevitably, when I decided I might as well get up, I immediately fell asleep properly and slept for a few more hours

Comment

I cooked (well warmed up from a packet in the freezer) a selection of gyoza for lunch.

So far, HWMBO is still alive.

Comment

Inevitably, lunch has been zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup with wholemeal bread

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I cooked (well warmed up from a packet in the freezer) a selection of gyoza for lunch.

So far, HWMBO is still alive.
              Why are you renowned for poisoning your Beaus?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've got a gammon joint that supposedly needs to be used by Thursday. But I'm pretty sure gammon, being cured, is one of those things that can safely be pushed a few days past its use-by date. Otherwise, I'm at risk of ending up making ham, pea and lentil soup before I've even sorted out the current chicken soup crisis

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Why are you renowned for poisoning your Beaus?
                  I don't set out to poison them. It's just that my cooking ability puts them at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I don't set out to poison them. It's just that my cooking ability puts them at risk.
                    It's a great bit of expectation management.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Lunch was beef short ribs, mash potatoes. Last night's reheat.

Dinner will be pan-fried gurnard, frîtes and salad.

My beef consumption over the past week has been ridiculous (at least it's all been grass-fed). Must develop a less cholesterol rich diet.

No wine since Saturday.
                      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                      X