• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had some Baileys.

I think I'm suppose to be doing something.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Just had some Baileys.

I think I'm suppose to be doing something.
      Yes. Drinking Baileys

Comment

HWMBO made mackerel in his Caribbean spice mix with a squash, Jerusalem artichoke and potato gratin. Utterly delicious.

Watching First Dates in Manchester. (the show, not me)
        Last edited by ladymuck; 20 January 2021, 21:16.

Comment

Very rainy out still, and windy too

Washing's nearly done

Comment

Tea has been scouse, with a couple of nice chunks of sesame bloomer

Comment

salmon & cauliflower, carrots & Broccoli.

Then a couple of miles walk to the chemist & back. Bit windy & rainy but pleasant enough with some music.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Rain's turned torrential here now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Washing's nearly done
                  Yes that's what I was suppose to be doing and did.

Watching stuff about TOTPs
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

We have been watching Lupin (TV Series 2021– ) - IMDb the first two episodes have been very entertaining. HWMBO keeps correcting the translation from French, mainly around the swear words which are swapped for lame equivalents in the English subs.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      We have been watching Lupin (TV Series 2021– ) - IMDb the first two episodes have been very entertaining. HWMBO keeps correcting the translation from French, mainly around the swear words which are swapped for lame equivalents in the English subs.
                      Watched the first one of those, good story but let down by the voice actors doing he overdubbing. Sounded like they hadn't actually watched the show too understand the context of a lot of the lines they were delivering. Or they were just really bad voice actors.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X