• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    It is a bit dull and cold here, but I'm wrapped up warm and have a nice warm laptop to keep be comfortable too.

And it's Friday!!!!
    That was a pleasing post number, quite by chance.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out, but still a thick-looking layer of frost on those areas out the back that haven't had the sun yet; 4°C and 981/989mB

Had a pretty decent night's sleep in the end, and then overslept a bit more. I know they say you can't actually make up a deficit of sleep by sleeping longer, but it certainly feels like you can, and that's good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Morning all

Good morning from permie land. I'm now working for Global Parcel Co - although I did manage to double-bubble it with a contract up to last Friday... nice little earner :-)

What have I missed?
        Greetings

You haven't missed much - see BR14's comment just above

Comment

Actually, looking out the window again the murk from earlier has cleared. CBS, looks bloody freezing. Lovely sunshine.

Comment

Just been for a walk to the post box. Chilly out but hardly a breeze and lovely in the sunshine. Warm once you get going.

Comment

Twenty-eight to go. Can we make it today?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                possibly, maybe.
                where's Brillo?
                oh, and there's always el magnifico.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Of course!

Comment

Although I do have a conference call in 15 minutes, which may delay things a little.

Comment

That said, my input is likely to be minimal, and so drivel may ensue.

Comment

Working...
                      X