• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drivel requests are, of course welcome.

Comment

(though may be ignored at my discretion)

Comment

Looking outside it's still sunny but this side of the house is now in shade :-(

Comment

I might move round to the dining room in a bit to see if it's any warmer.

Comment

Although that room does have a rather ancient door to the patio with a keyhole, to which we don't have a key. Gets a bit blowy.

Comment

Might need to stick a rag in it again and maybe tape round the edges of the door at the weekend.

Comment

Yet another job to add to the ever growing list... at least it'd keep me busy (if I ever got round to them).

Comment

Hmm. Nine minutes to the call and I have a bowl of leek and potato soup waiting. Can I drivel and eat at the same time?

Comment

This sounds like a job for SCIENCE!

Comment

Just need to work out the setup for this experiment.

Comment

Working...
                      X