• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damp and grey out when I walked up the dentist and back. At least that's my exercise quota filled for the day.

The hygienist was telling me how dead it is in the city (she works at another surgery over there). One woman travelled into town for an appointment with her, turning up in her pyjamas because she was so unused to getting up and dressed of a morning. And people are telling her that, without a morning routine anymore, they just don't remember to brush their teeth!

I guess this is how the world ends, less of a bang, more of a wimper.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, currently 7°C and heading for 8°, dry at the moment but apparently it'll rain overnight and into tomorrow

Barometric stuff: 1001/1009mB.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        STILL no little van. Think this damn C* thing is making getting parts difficult. Won't be able to buy loony lady 1 a birthday present. Saved me a few quid, there's a plus side to everything!
        There's this website called "Amazon"…

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Dozed whilst listening to the DSOTM cd of Pulse, followed by Doremifasolatido by Hawkwind.

Once he moves in next door I won't be able to do that without headphones.
          That's the trouble with having neighbours

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            That's the trouble with having neighbours
            That and they always want to stop for a chat when you're trying to smuggle a body out in a rolled up carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              That and they always want to stop for a chat when you're trying to smuggle a body out in a rolled up carpet.
              Big rolly suitcase, less obvious.

As long as you mind out for the drips.

You ain't seen me, right?
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Big rolly suitcase, less obvious.

As long as you mind out for the drips.

You ain't seen me, right?

Large plastic bag Vacuum sealer is the way to go!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  There's this website called "Amazon"…
                  Yeh! If I was Baba Vanga and foreseen I wouldn't have me little van in time. There was summit she wanted at Dyas.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I just use me compost heap. Can always dig up one of the dead prossies if I can't find a new one.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

And then you need to find a second carpet

Comment

Working...
                      X