• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    The reason they are after him is because he didn't go through the correct channels for donation. If he had, he wouldn't have to pay.
    She's a lesbian - the correct channel doesn't interest her

if you get my drift
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      Yeah - you didn't tell me that!

I have targets to meet you know
      I want 30 posts in the next 30 minutes or you are sacked!! hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        He is 5. One of twins. He displays odd behaviour. a bit like me - but his more pronounced. Basically borderline aspergers(sp?). gets very focused. treuble concentrating on anything not interested in.

I do think the hearing contributes to his issue. thing is I want to beast him for not telling me! very counter productive - I MUST do softly softly.
        Could the concentration not be down to ADHT ?

Don't do it too softly...

Comment

He is 5. One of twins. He displays odd behaviour. a bit like me - but his more pronounced. Basically borderline aspergers(sp?). gets very focused. treuble concentrating on anything not interested in.

I do think the hearing contributes to his issue. thing is I want to beast him for not telling me! very counter productive - I MUST do softly softly.
          sounds hard - I do not envy you
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

She's a lesbian - the correct channel doesn't interest her

if you get my drift
            I am sure there was a viz episode where sid the sexist chatted up a les*ian. He said "I am a modern man I will take you up the council gritter"!

Well I laughed anyway...

Comment

sounds hard - I do not envy you
              it will be okay - my uncle and cousin are doctors. when I focus on the best interests of the children it gets alot easier.

Comment

Where is Cailin today?

Comment

This place is huge though.

and there's been so many people here recently trampling around with their muddy boots etc
                  Barry the Trucker

her FMBs

Comment

Where is Cailin today?
                    She's crawled out of her peat bog to come to the big city for the CUK "we are not losers who find our friends on the Internet, honestly" do

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      She's crawled out of her peat bog to come to the big city for the CUK "we are not losers who find our friends on the Internet, honestly" do
                      ooouccchhh! Wait until I tell her.

Comment

Working...
                      X