• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S Mr Z, do you have a sister...?
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

sorry guys joing late - posts getting to 50 - so sorry who's sister is up for grabs ?
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        sorry guys joing late - posts getting to 50 - so sorry who's sister is up for grabs ?
        I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your Senior Drill Instructor in the Light Relief forum. From now on, you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir!" Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

(pssst.. n5gooner.... its the colonial chappie from the previous post - apparently his sister is a Carolina Panthers cheerleader .... she's very accomodating....)
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Sir yes Sir..................but how are we ever going to get this thread past 1000 posts if we are not allowed to speak without being asked?

Has anybody got any ideas on that one.

BTW if I agree with whoever it was can I **** your sister and your momma too?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

time for another bump to the top. Besides, I need to get my hand in at spending all day surfing and posting drivel, since that seems to be the life I'll be leading very soon
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

She's not going to make it cap'n!!!!

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Ere Zeit, maybe you will know, why is it called a blow job when they are supposed to suck?

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    Ere Zeit, maybe you will know, why is it called a blow job when they are supposed to suck?
                    because their not doing it right! bit a blow - bit of suck - then a bit of ****.
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                      Sir yes Sir..................but how are we ever going to get this thread past 1000 posts if we are not allowed to speak without being asked?

Has anybody got any ideas on that one.

BTW if I agree with whoever it was can I **** your sister and your momma too?
                      I'm asking the fcuking questions here, Private. Do you understand?!

It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!

Comment

Working...
                      X