• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    are we going to have a page of wavies ?
    You weren't, no. But now you have suggested it ...

... wavey wave.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Right, No.1 son is off the PS3 and on his way to bed, so I'm off to kick back in front of the TV.

Night all
      G'night
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

just topped up the glass, going down a treat.

shame I can't say that for the missus

Comment

I'm interested in the jscript debugger for IE that you mentioned... Its a bit trying to find the errors.
          I haven't done this with MSVWD2008EE, only with MSVWD2005EE, and it's a marginally complex sequence of steps to get it set up right (once set up it's a breeze though). I'll download 2008 tomorrow, check that it still works the same way, and post back (ASP.NET... PostBack... geddit???!?... oh, never mind )

Later denizens

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Not putting bonding on an (internal) outside wall are they?

And make sure that they don't skim right down to the floor! ther should be a minimum 1.5 inch gap at the bottom that is hidden behind the skirting.
            It stops damp or spillages soaking up the plaster.
            They are bonding on the inside of an internal wall, but he will be leaving a gap at the bottom.
            Is that right ?

Comment

Oh well! live and Learn
              have you any evidence to back up that statement?

(hee hee)
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

send the eldest up for the charger... lovely backlight now

Comment

They are bonding on the inside of an internal wall, but he will be leaving a gap at the bottom.
                  Is that right ?
                  Yep!

The problem with Carlite Bonding & Browning, is that it acts like a sponge. Put it on a wall with damp coming through or up, and it blows up.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    have you any evidence to back up that statement?

(hee hee)
                    Yep!

Learned to do most things one handed now

Comment

Yep!

The problem with Carlite Bonding & Browning, is that it acts like a sponge. Put it on a wall with damp coming through or up, and it blows up.
                      The plastering will start week tomorrow, so next week I have to roll the watered down pva coat about 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X