• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Afternoon denizens
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Good afternoon.

Wavey wave.

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    I'm surprised how little it takes to freak goats out. Love the way their little legs stick in the air.

everyone

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Evening everyone How are we all?

Comment

Good evening, NF.

Wavey wave.

You poor old git. I was merely ten.
      Evening RC

Comment

Evening Zeity

Comment

Hello, Zeity.

Wavey wave.

Is that your UFO I see in this morning's satellite photos of the Irish Sea?

I think you have overdone it with your cloaking device. It looks like, I dunno, like a huge cotton reel or something.
          Might be... If I told you, I'd have to wipe your memory...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            2 22 26 28 30 39 12
            4 8 15 16 23 42....

Comment

That episode of Dr Who was infinitely better than the final episode of Heroes...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Evening Zeity

Comment

Very good thanks. Had a lovely day - went to lidl for first time in ages. Got a few bargains but mostly ruubbish. Then I did Pilates. Then Church Fete. Then a kip. Now I am watching Dr Who.

And yourself?
                  I went to Lidl today.

I bought a little World Band radio for £6 which has MW, 6 SW & FM. And it works remarkable well.

I bought a little toolkit for £2.99 which has got a selection of screwdriver bits & little sockets... one of which is the right size to fit the bolt holding the ring on my mum's cooker...

And for some strange reason, I bought a foul water pump capable of pumping water with solids up to the size of 38mm... and I have absolutely no idea why... other than the fact that it might, sometime, come in handy.

My house is full of tools I've bought from Lidl.

Comment

'ere, Diver, wot's all this bonding thing you're talking about then?

My house is plastered (on the inside) with that hideous black mortar stuff...

The render on the outside appears to be made of some form of iron, it's so hard.... I had the devil of a job drilling 4 holes for the mounting bracket for a tv aerial.

Comment

2 22 26 28 30 39 12
                      Blimey. She's a big girl.
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X