• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I be allowed the username "Dog's Arsehole"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trust me stek, the op knows exactly where he stands!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
      trust me stek, the op knows exactly where he stands!!!!
      OK Ill leave it and retract my stuff, just I'm in a fukin bad mood over summert else!

Meeting gf now in German Market in Leeds per previous posts, not in the mood for it, anyone fancy watching a row it's gonna be tonight in about 20 mins, if she's not gonna agree to my 27" iMac demands she's out the door.....

I want the four core too with 16gb ram....

Comment

and why are we indulging the op
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Absolutely. If I had my way I would selectively breed all living things until they only consisted of a bumhole. My very favourite bit.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
            Mmmmmm....!!!
            your favourite drive by
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nah, I think I'd prefer some of the burgers on this menu....!!
              or here not sure if it's your local branch

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Mmmmm....just look at those wings!!

mmmm nice wings

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X