• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Six Nations The Turd (ahem The Third)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

You just about made it by then skin of your teeth matey
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well - after an extraordinary day on Saturday with entertainment in abundance - it would appear my local third team turned up to play for England!!

Shocking!!
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

and it was a very poor points return for my selection as well!! I expected much more!!

Comment

England game was so boring we switched it off and played golf on the Wii!

Comment

My dad was at the England game and described it as ‘a waste of good drinking time’.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Round 3 !!!

Are we ready chaps??

Comment

I'll be on the train home tonight during the Wales - France game but I fear that the French will ride roughshod over our sheep-enjoying cousins...what think thee, fellows?

As for the Scots - I've been thinking during the course of our play in this championship that if we can't have the discipline to take a 21-7 lead and go on to win the game, then there's some serious questions to be asked about our abilities as a team and our place in the Six Nations.

On the England / Ireland game - a bit too close to call, it depends on which Ireland team takes to the field (although can I expect that the Dog and Ms CM will be sitting at opposite ends of the couch, supporting their respective sides?).

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      Round 3 !!!

Are we ready chaps??
                      Yep!

Need to transfer one or two players (O'Gara has been replaced by Sexton).

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X