• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plea to SAS's Puppet Master

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plea to SAS's Puppet Master

Please for all our sakes retire this Sockie!

He used to be a spiteful troll that just wanted to pish on peoples birthday cake he used to pop many balloons of pomposity and ruffle feathers pretty well.
    Recently he seems to have degenerated into a somewhat sad attention seeker.

This is not a state of affairs that should continue.... we would all like to remember him "in his prime" not be left with this sad shell of a Puppet that reminds me of one of those sad shuffling old men in Retirement Homes.... please do the right thing and retie him before all memory of the real spiteful and vindictive SAS fade into oblivion to be replaced by scorn and derision.

Yours Concerned of CUK

I think he's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I think he's funny.
      Thanks!

But I think I'll retire him for a while.

Comment

I think he's funny.
        Thats the irony..... I think he's funny...... but not in the way he thinks!

Comment

I think he's funny.
          Do you mean funny as in a Joey Deacon kind of way or something else?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Send him to Coventry, see how he likes it there.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Do you mean funny as in a Joey Deacon kind of way or something else?
              JOEY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Send him to Coventry, see how he likes it there.
                I've been I quite liked it ....
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  Please for all our sakes retire this Sockie!

He used to be a spiteful troll that just wanted to pish on peoples birthday cake he used to pop many balloons of pomposity and ruffle feathers pretty well.
                  Recently he seems to have degenerated into a somewhat sad attention seeker.

This is not a state of affairs that should continue.... we would all like to remember him "in his prime" not be left with this sad shell of a Puppet that reminds me of one of those sad shuffling old men in Retirement Homes.... please do the right thing and retie him before all memory of the real spiteful and vindictive SAS fade into oblivion to be replaced by scorn and derision.

Yours Concerned of CUK
                  You could put him on your ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    You could put him on your ignore list.
                    I don't want to ignore him..... I want him to rest for a while and come back refreshed and fighting fit....

Comment

Working...
                    X