• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moronic CUK members

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moronic CUK members

Christ, where to start.....

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Christ, where to start.....
    This thread will help unity and heal rifts. Thanks DimPrawn. Most people on here are sensible, having different opinions is fine and although it gets a bit abusive at times, I don't think anyone is moronic. Maybe contractor79 but I think he is a sockie.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
      This thread will help unity and heal rifts. Thanks DimPrawn. Most people on here are sensible, having different opinions is fine and although it gets a bit abusive at times, I don't think anyone is moronic. Maybe contractor79 but I think he is a sockie.
      WHS

Comment

Originally posted by markmm View Post
        WHS
        But you would say that, wouldn't you?
        You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

I dream of being a moron; sadly I am but an idiot.

However, with the help of a few of the imbeciles here I might catch them up. Once that happens, with effort and luck, I may become a moron.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            I dream of being a moron; sadly I am but an idiot.
            Can't you be happy as you are? As a notable arse?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
              Patience, HAB. One step at a time......

The TPD group picture.

Comment

Originally posted by freelancer75 View Post
                The TPD group picture.

And a newbie to the board would say that...

I thought you were going to "Feck off", as you so elegantly put it?

Comment

freelancer75
                  This message is hidden because freelancer75 is on your ignore list.
                  Oh, bloody hell, it's back.

What's the name in psychiatry for a sockie that can't even manage to flounce properly?
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by freelancer75 View Post
                    The TPD group picture.

Why won't this thing just die?
                    You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Working...
                    X