• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Totty News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a view to getting a bird beam end up on the bonnet of my Landy, the face is of secondary importance to be honest.

Comment

"We had lots of similarities. I asked her what food women eat and she said it was the same as men."
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Pacharan meet Wilmslow. Wilmslow, this is Pacharan. He is your new cellmate
        ftfy
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
          With a view to getting a bird beam end up on the bonnet of my Landy, the face is of secondary importance to be honest.
          Landy???? No wonder the permies laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            They're known as BOBFOCs - "Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch".
            Or as Ali G would say, "nice personality".
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Was in the sauna earlier when this fit(and I mean fit) bird with large, firm pointy breasticles stuffed into a tiny swimming cossie walked in.

Well I had to have a gawp. I nodded at the fella next to me. She then stretched, giving an incredible view, before walking right up to me, sitting down and then turning to the bloke next to me, giving him a quick kiss and saying hi.

Her fricking boyfriend!

And he gave me a bloody dirty look.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I was on the tube one day and this young woman caught my eye.

Nice legs I thought.

Nice shape.

I like the way she's dressed.

Nice hair.

Nice eyes.

Nice mouth.

Nice, er, adam's apple

I lost interest at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  So was she a butterface (pronounced but-her-face)?
                  Thanks to the book "The Meaning of Tingo" I employ the Japanese
                  bakkushan for such a lady.

Urban Dictionary: bakku-shan

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                    So was she a butterface (pronounced but-her-face)?

Clearest example of one of those I've come across so far was a fit barmaid at a local near the b&b I was staying in on my first ever contract.

Cracking body but she looked a spitting image of her dad who was a farmer, and could have been related to Rod Stewart.

Still tempted after a few pints but glad there's more than the missionary for missions like that.
                    You don't have to look at the mantel piece while poking the fire

trouble is, i like poking the mantel piece

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Was in the sauna earlier when this fit(and I mean fit) bird with large, firm pointy breasticles stuffed into a tiny swimming cossie walked in.

Well I had to have a gawp. I nodded at the fella next to me. She then stretched, giving an incredible view, before walking right up to me, sitting down and then turning to the bloke next to me, giving him a quick kiss and saying hi.

Her fricking boyfriend!

And he gave me a bloody dirty look.
                      Try the saunas in Austria. Really fit birds and they wear nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X