• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Punternet Best of

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punternet Best of

Some absolute howlers in here:
    Did not abuse my ass at all which was disappointing. Both managed to piss on me which was nice but they made no attempt to keep drinking throughout the session to keep the flow available. Did not manage to tulip on me. Either of them. And if that is a big part of your offer, that could be considered a failing, no?

Oh well. I tried a finger up her bum instead. “Mmm, mmm… no.”

asking me if i was gay cos i like strap-on sex with a woman… haha.

this girl is a ******* stupid brain dead idiot, could see not see or understand that if we all did the same and looked the same life would be crap. i did try to expand her mind a little bit but when your dealing with an idiot what can you do
    I came pretty quickly, partly natural nerves and partly because I am a busy man.
    Punternet: Home Sweet Home | Shouting at Cows

Punternet: Lovely Ladies | Shouting at Cows

Punternet: Customer Service | Shouting at Cows
    Coffee's for closers

excellent put me off ever visiting a working girl (I never really fancied it anyway).
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

When I was doing jury duty, one case was about the alleged rape of a prostitute.

I was shocked by how cheap it cost
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
      X