• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you want bullets with that?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want bullets with that?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/arme...060150327.html

Go ahead, make my day.

For dear old Freako, this relates to some scumbag mofo who attempted to rob a restaurant & got himself offed by an employee.

Smith, Wesson & me!

well saved the cost of a trial.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And the right wing gun ownership nuts are already jumping on the band wagon as to why this means the US shouldnt tighten gun controls after the Caroline shootings
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        And the right wing gun ownership nuts are already jumping on the band wagon as to why this means the US shouldnt tighten gun controls after the Caroline shootings
        If you consider that there are more handguns in America than people and then you consider on top of that the amount of other firearms people own.

Are you not surprised there is a lot more shootings?

Guns don't kill people - rappers do - or well er people who fire guns anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          well saved the cost of a trial.
          Pity the rozzers in this country can't use more force, e.g. programme on last night:

If the rozzers are chasing some chav on a scooter, and said chav takes his helmet off mid-chase, police have to abort the chase, as if the chav were to come off and fatally headbutt the pavement, the police will be to blame!

WTAF? I dispair.
          Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
          "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Who needs guns when tin cans are just as good? Murder Medley: Woman Allegedly Uses Canned Food To Kill Boyfriend | NBC Southern California
            England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

I thought the video was a bit pointless, don't really see the point of making an animation of it, adds nothing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
                Pity the rozzers in this country can't use more force, e.g. programme on last night:

If the rozzers are chasing some chav on a scooter, and said chav takes his helmet off mid-chase, police have to abort the chase, as if the chav were to come off and fatally headbutt the pavement, the police will be to blame!

WTAF? I dispair.
                I don't think they "have to" abort the chase, they have chosen to make this their policy as they believe it will save lives.

Comment

Working...
                X