• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not really ideal General material.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really ideal General material.

I realise it's not exactly troll bait, bulltulip about lunches, feeble parody titles about as funny as diabetes or Suity-itis.

Dell. EMC. HP. Cisco. These Tech Giants Are the Walking Dead | WIRED

Fairly interesting read, not far off in accuracy terms either.

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I realise it's not exactly troll bait, bulltulip about lunches, feeble parody titles about as funny as diabetes or Suity-itis.

Dell. EMC. HP. Cisco. These Tech Giants Are the Walking Dead | WIRED

Fairly interesting read, not far off in accuracy terms either.
    Bring it on! I'm tired of these 'incumbents' doing half a job then shrugging their shoulders with a "yeah what you gonna do about it - go somewhere else?" attitude...
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Even I found it interesting from the point of view of where can i get my next "fast buck" from? A message to all Amazon web server contractors "come to Uncle Dodgy"
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Even I found it interesting from the point of view of where can i get my next "fast buck" from? A message to all Amazon web server contractors "come to Uncle Dodgy"
        I've been mucking around with AWS for my own purposes for about seven or eight years. Luckily, ExClientCorp had me doing stuff involving it for the last few months of my time there, so now I actually get to put it on my CV as something somebody paid me for

Comment

Working...
        X