• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM to Admin - Scooterscots "Just Being a Victim of Theft" Thread Stolen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM to Admin - Scooterscots "Just Being a Victim of Theft" Thread Stolen

The Chunt of Chunts.

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Technically it was Burglary, not Theft, although stuff may have been stole in the commission of the former.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Technically it was Burglary, not Theft, although stuff may have been stole in the commission of the former.
      Still not clear as to where it went, although I noticed NAT had logged on just earlier
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

+1 it does seem to have been moved to a forum we don't have access to and I don't think it turned out the way he expected it to though, it seemed to go sideways very quickly....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          +1 it does seem to have disappeared. I don't think it turned out the way he expected it to though, it seemed to go sideways very quickly....

It is likely that he was a little embarrassed that one of his property assets, he regularly boasts about, was identified as being in a deprived area.

Still, look on the bright side, useful location if you fancied getting wrecked on a bit of brown

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

SS has turned into a bedwetter and asked us to.

HTH.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Phew - found it while I was rooting around for the old man's loose change: Just been a victim of theft

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                SS has turned into a bedwetter and asked us to.

HTH.

Nice one Cojak..

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Phew - found it while I was rooting around for the old man's loose change: Just been a victim of theft
                  Funny, he neg repped me recently, would you like to know what the message was, I'll share, as follows:-

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  research your facts first, the internet has memory...
                  Turns out it was one of the truest things he has ever written on here.

Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 23 September 2016, 14:32.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Funny, he neg repped me recently, would you like to know what the message was, I'll share.
                    You silver tongued harridan! Do tell!

Comment

Working...
                    X