• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Watch out NAT, expect Scooter soon.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch out NAT, expect Scooter soon.

Switzerland replaces Germany as best country in the world | Daily Mail Online

Switzerland replaces Germany as best country in the world to live in following tensions over Merkel's immigration policy while US falls to 7th as a result of Trump entering the White House
    The top five is made up of Switzerland, Canada, Britain, Germany and Japan
    Rankings determined by a nation's cultural influence, power, heritage and more
    The US fell from fourth to seventh, but is still deemed the most powerful country
    Bottom of the experts' list of 80 countries are Serbia, Iran and Algeria
    I see Trumps dislike of green policies has caused the US to slip as well.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I expect Switzerland will shortly be introducing a Dunce's Tariff to dissuade the scooters of this world.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Of course it's the best place to live. It's where I live. Post Brexit, it'll be much harder for Brits to work here - which is good, because it'll keep out the stupid 52%.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Post Brexit, it'll be much harder for Brits to work here - which is good, because it'll keep out the stupid 52%.
        Well if they have muddled along with you for this long, the entry criteria can't be that onerous.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
        X